How many styles of cabinets do you offer?
J&K currently has 16 lines with unique finishes. Not all door styles and finishes are available at all location. Please check with your local authorized J&K wholesaler for current availability.
Are all the cabinets made of solid wood?
Yes, all of J&K cabinets are made of a solid wood door with plywood constructed box. No compressed woods or particle boards are used.
Do the cabinets have a matching finished interior?
Interior of glass cabinets does carry the matching finish. Other cabinets carry the natural wood finishes.
Can I use J&K cabinets for rooms other than the kitchen and bathroom?
Yes, J&K Cabinets can be used for the pantry, office, library, mudroom, family room, laundry room, and basically anywhere in your home where you want beautiful semi-customized cabinetry. Please contact your local J&K Cabinetry authorized wholesaler for availability on custom modifications.
Do you reface cabinets?
No, we do not reface cabinets.
Why should I buy from J&K Cabinetry?
J&K Cabinetry provides our customers with superior quality for their kitchens and bathrooms. As one of the largest distributors of cabinetry in the United States, J&K Cabinetry has over 17 years of excellent quality. For more information, please contact an authorized J&K Cabinetry wholesaler near you.
How do I purchase cabinets from J&K?
As a wholesaler, we do not sell directly to the public. To purchase our cabinets, you must be in the trade and have an account set up with us. Account Application 2023
Do the door styles come in different colors?
Our cabinets feature solid wood doors, frames, and moldings. In addition, the cabinet boxes are constructed with 5/8″ plywood. For our economy line, the doors are made with solid wood, but the center panel is constructed with plywood. 2023 Catalog
What services do you offer?
We provide a range of services including design, cabinet assembly, modifications, and delivery. Please note that restrictions and limitations may apply. please contact us for more details.
Can I use J&K cabinets in rooms other than the kitchen and bathroom?
Absolutely! Our beautiful, semi-customized cabinetry can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home, including the pantry, office, library, mudroom, family room, and laundry room. To inquire about custom modifications, please contact your local J&K Cabinetry authorized wholesaler.
Do you offer cabinet refacing services?
Unfortunately, we do not offer cabinet refacing services, nor do we sell cabinet doors for this purpose.
What kind of material is used for J&K Cabinetry?
Our doors, frames, and moldings are made with solid wood. Additionally, our cabinet boxes are constructed with 5/8″ plywood. Our economy line doors are also made with solid wood but the center panel is constructed with plywood.
How are the cabinets shipped?
We offer both local delivery and shipping via LTL and FTL freight for customers outside of our delivery range. Our cabinets can be shipped either unassembled or assembled on pallets and wrapped with protective materials and shrink wrap.
What is the J&K Cabinetry warranty?
Our warranty guarantees that the cabinetry will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage for a period of five years from the date of purchase for the original buyer. Warranty Statement
What is your return policy?
We have a 30-day return policy, but restrictions and limitations apply. Please call and inquire about the eligibility of your items before making the return. Condition of Sale.2023
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS
QUALITY AND AUTHENTICITY
Authenticity of our Cabinets
Due to the high premium quality of our cabinets, it has come to our attention that many contractors or re-sellers are showing J&K cabinet samples to their customers. However, these customers are not receiving authentic J&K cabinets, but lower quality cabinets with many defects and problems that are cheaper.
To check if your cabinets are Authentic J&K cabinets, please make sure that you see our logo inside the drawers. We want to ensure the highest quality and want to make sure our customers are not being lied to with cheaper lower quality cabinets.
CERTIFICATION AND ACCOLADES
J&K cabinets’ hardwood-plywood materials are fully EPA TSCA Title VI compliant for formaldehyde emissions.
J&K Cabinetry manages, maintains and fully complies with all NKBA guidelines to assure our customers of the best practices in design and functionality.
J&K cabinets use AkzoNobel—a leading global company in sustainable lead-free paints, stains and coatings for cabinet finishes.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
– Keep cabinet surfaces dry.
– Quick temperature changes and excessive moisture can be harmful to the cabinet finish and overall cabinet stability.
Initial Cleaning After Installation
– To remove dust, use a soft, lint-free cotton cloth to wipe down all exterior and interior surfaces.
– Use a soft, lint-free cotton cloth dampened with a mild detergent or soap, and warm water.
– For best results, use a “blotting” action rather than a wiping motion when cleaning.
– Dry surfaces immediately with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth.
– Avoid using a dish cloth or sponge – Harsh detergent residues may harm finishes.
– Avoid ammonia-based cleaners and soaps with dye.
Wipe Spills Promptly
– Food spills and grease will come off more easily if they are removed promptly.
– Wipe up spills and water spots immediately with a lint-free cotton cloth so moisture is not absorbed into the cabinetry.
– Check the areas around the sink and dishwasher to make sure that water and detergents do not dry on the
– Do not leave printed materials (newspapers, magazines, etc.) on the cabinet surface. The printing ink can bleed
into the cabinet finish.
Avoid Excessive Moisture & Heat
– Avoid draping wet or damp dish towels over doors of the base cabinets.
– Do not attach towel racks to the interior of cabinet doors.
– Use trays under potted plants to catch excess water.
– Avoid placing small kitchen appliances where the heat or steam is directed onto cabinet surfaces.
– Always protect wood surfaces by using hot pads under hot items
– Never use scouring pads, steel wool, wire brushes or powdered cleaners.
– Do not allow oven cleaner to touch any part of the cabinet.
– Avoid sliding objects across the cabinet surface.
– Be careful with knives and other sharp objects that can damage the cabinet surface.
– When in doubt of a cleaner’s suitability, don’t use it. Harsh cleaners and detergents may scratch and penetrate the surface, allowing food or moisture to enter and cause deterioration of the finish. Never leave a cloth moistened with cleaners on a cabinet surface for any length of time.
Care and Cleaning of Glass Door Inserts
– Use a household glass cleaner with a soft, clean cloth.
– Apply the glass cleaner directly to a cloth rather than the glass or mirror.
– Avoid excess glass cleaner running into cabinet joints.
– Ammonia should never be used full strength.